I’ve started to fly the Hog in Falcon 4. And it’s terrific. Yes, F4 is a the F-16 only sim but thanks to a fantastic modding community and Aeyes Cockpits, you can fly many planes. I fly with the Red Viper (RV) version of F4.
1. Install original version of F4 from the CD.
2. Download the Red Viper mod – only available on BitTorrent. See the FreeFalcon web site for more details. There’s also a patch for RV. And a huge manual. How to install it and a few links can be found here.
3. Install RV over the original. The patch RV.
4. Get Aeyes beautiful A-10 cockpits. I bought the 1600 x 1200 Superpit. He also has freeware versions.
5. Install them.
6. Create your own Tactical Engagements using the A-10 and away you go. Or open the campaign and select the squad with the Hog. I’ll be posting some TE’s for the A-10 here soon.
7. Go fly, go bomb!